- "Site administration". This is the name of the specialists representing the interests of the organization, whose duties include the management of the site, that is, the organization and (or) processing of the personal data received on it. To fulfill these responsibilities, they must clearly understand why the information is processed, what information must be processed, what actions (operations) must be performed with the information received.
- "Personal data" - information that is directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable individual (also called the subject of personal data).
- "Processing of personal data" - any operation (action) or a combination of those that the Administration performs with personal data. They can be collected, recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, refined (updated or modified if necessary), extracted, used, transmitted (distributed, provided, made available to them), depersonalized, blocked, deleted and even destroyed. These operations (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
- "Confidentiality of personal data" - a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other official working with the User's data to keep the information received in secret, not letting outsiders know about it, if the User who provided the personal data has not expressed his consent, and there is also no legal basis for disclosure.
- "Site user" (hereinafter referred to as the User) - a person who has visited the site, as well as using its programs and products.
- "Cookies" is a short piece of data sent by a web browser or web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever the User tries to open a page on the site. The fragment is stored on the User's computer.
- "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP/IP protocol.
3.2. To provide personal data, the User fills out the electronic forms located on the site. The User's personal data that are subject to processing are:
- his surname, name, patronymic;
- his contact details;
- his email address (e-mail);
3.3. The protection of data automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and visiting pages with statistical system scripts (pixels) installed on them is carried out by the site. Here is a list of this data:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program through which the display of advertising becomes available);
- site visit time;
- the address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
3.4. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization.
3.5. The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of all visitors. This information is needed to identify and solve technical problems and control how legal the financial payments will be.
4.1. The collection of the User's personal data by the Site Administration is carried out in order to:
- Identify the User who has passed the registration procedure on the site in order to purchase the goods of this site.
- Provide the User with access to the personalized resources of this site.
- To establish feedback with the User, which means, in particular, sending requests and notifications regarding the use of the site, processing user requests and applications, and providing other services.
- Determine the location of the User in order to ensure the security of payments and prevent fraud.
- Confirm that the data provided by the User is complete and correct.
- Create an account if the User has expressed his desire to do so.
- Process and receive payments, dispute the payment.
- Provide the User with the fastest possible solution to problems encountered when using the site through effective customer and technical support.
- Advertise the products of the site, if the User expresses his consent to that.
- Provide the User with access to the sites or services of the site, thereby helping him to receive products, updates and services.
5.1. The term for processing the User's personal data is not limited by anything. The processing procedure can be carried out in any manner prescribed by law. In particular, with the help of personal data information systems, which can be conducted automatically or without automation tools.
5.2. The personal data of the User processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to third parties, including postal organizations, telecommunication operators. The User's consent to such a transfer is provided for by the rules of the site's policy.
5.3. Also, personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to authorized state authorities, if this is carried out legally and in the manner prescribed by law.
5.4. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified of this by the Site Administration.
5.5. All actions of the Site Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the User's personal data (with the exception of clauses 5.2, 5.3). The latter should not be able to access this information even by accident, so that they do not destroy it, change it, block it, copy it or distribute it, and also do not commit other illegal actions. To protect user data, the Administration has a set of organizational and technical measures.
5.6. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Site Administration together with the User is ready to take all possible measures in order to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6.1. The responsibilities of the User include:
- Providing information about yourself that meets the requirements of the site.
- Updating and supplementing the information provided by him in the event of a change.
6.2. The duties of the Site Administration include:
- Taking precautions so that the User's personal data remains strictly confidential, just as this kind of information remains confidential in modern business.
- Blocking of personal user data from the moment from which the User or his legal representative makes a corresponding request. The right to make a request for blocking is also granted to the body authorized to protect the rights of the User who provided the Site Administration with his data for the period of verification, in case of unreliability of the reported personal data or illegal actions.
7.2. But there are a number of cases when the Site Administration is not responsible if user data is lost or disclosed. This happens when they:
- Became public domain before they were lost or disclosed.
- They were provided by third parties before they were received by the Site Administration.
- Disclosed with the consent of the User.
8.1. If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Site Administration and intends to defend his rights in court, before filing a claim, he must make a claim (in writing to offer to settle the conflict voluntarily).
8.2. The Administration that received the claim is obliged, within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt, to notify the User in writing about its consideration and the measures taken.
8.3. If both parties could not agree, the dispute is referred to the judicial authority, where it must be considered in accordance with the current legislation.